When all production readiness activities are complete, GPS provides you with production credentials and generates a limited number of PAN stock, as approved by your card issuer.
Additional end-to-end transaction testing is required at this stage. In particular:
- Create card tokens for automated card production.
- GPS will send a file to the card manufacturer via sFTP. The card manufacturer generates live physical cards and despatches to the relevant parties for testing (GPS, Program Manager and Card Schemes).
GPS can provide you with a test script to run tests that cover aspects you should test, such as:
- Test traffic through the BIN tables.
- Test the card chip profile is working in line with how it has been configured (for example, if the card is enabled to draw out money at ATMs and charges a fee for ATM withdrawals, check this works as expected).
- Test to ensure usage groups and velocity limits set up for your products work as expected and return the expected results.
- Make sure you understand any messages returned from the card schemes and card issuers and know how to handle these.
- Test the end-to-end customer experience and confirm that the card and account are operating as expected.
Updated 6 months ago